Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still in need of a RIGGER!

Back to the forumHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

RezoneD Update 3 - And Other Things

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Myhijim
CoreDev CEO
CoreDev CEO
Myhijim

RezoneD Update 3 - And Other Things Empty
PostRezoneD Update 3 - And Other Things

Hey all.

I'll start with the negatives...

Things are slow..... Very slow and I don't like it.
I believe this is currently due to the timezone difference.
Models are taking a long time to perfect, animations are at a standstill until Viktor learns how to rig and we still have no show-offable textures. Quite a shame.

Destruction is still frustrating me and requires a complete re-write again, to make it more realistic and to make actual falling buildings.

We have no real showable gamplay as everyone only ever cares about graphics and code can't produce amazing graphics.

Anyway onto the positives..... Which are few
Those negatives can't be too bad as we have 'technically' only been a functioning team for just under a month (20 days)

Code is pretty much all in place, when we get models and animations then we can get a pretty good looking gameplay video in place.

Menu is coming along nicely, most of the art is done and Landon is implementing it.

Sounds are being pumped out by our newish sound designer Naill, which are pretty good!

And Other Things

Due to the current standstill in my work until I start getting polished models and animations, I am working on project Civil which is coming nicely.

Today alone I have set up a nice little inventory system and plan on getting possession done, mining and maybe a touch of random generation.

Thats all for now
~ Myhijim
Back to top Go down
https://coredev.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

RezoneD Update 3 - And Other Things :: Comments

No Comment.

RezoneD Update 3 - And Other Things

Page 1 of 1